Wednesday, March 18, 2009

eMarketing


Email Marketing is an effective and affordable marketing approach that is very successful for retail, small businesses, and business people who work by contract (artists, real estate agents...). There are a variety of services available for mass email marketing, each varying in cost of services comparable to services offered. I've used a few different systems and I have my favorite, but I always try to recommend the one that best suits the client and his/her comfort level with computers and learning new interfaces.

This a screen capture of an email for one of my favorite companies, Model City Models. They went with a publishing system that I had the chance to briefly work with when I set up an email template for BuyAt. Model City Models does really awesome work. Check out their portfolio section for the LED lit models.

No comments:

Post a Comment